Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Do you think that the same-sex marriage legislation advanced by Governor Paterson can pass the Assembly now?

I honestly don't think so, and I'm a supporter of gay marriage.



I think this is just a stunt that Paterson's pulling so he can divert attention from being such a pathetic, awful, miserable, terrible, abysmal governor.



(And no, I don't think he has even a *chance* of being re-elected!)



Your thoughts?Do you think that the same-sex marriage legislation advanced by Governor Paterson can pass the Assembly now?Sadly, I agree with your assessment of the legislation's chances in this session. Paterson may be trying to generate some buzz among the Democratic base, which has gotten really frustrated with him recently. I'm optimistic that within a few years, I'll have the right to marry my partner in NYS -- but I do not think it will happen before our twelfth anniversary this fall.Do you think that the same-sex marriage legislation advanced by Governor Paterson can pass the Assembly now?Not if the Catholic church can help it. Read an article that the NY archbishop is gearing up for war on this one against the bill

No comments:

Post a Comment