Saturday, February 18, 2012

Can anyone actually explain the details of the healthcare legislation to me?

I was hoping to learn a bit from the town halls, but a bunch of right wing nut jobs ruined that for me. Does anyone know how much a public option will cost yearly, and the expanse of what it covers?Can anyone actually explain the details of the healthcare legislation to me?Why not go to the source? Go to http://nalert.blogspot.com/2009/07/house鈥?/a> , download it, and read it yourself. The problem with having someone explain it to you is you may get a biased explanation. That's why so many people have differing opinions about the bill. No one reads it himself.Can anyone actually explain the details of the healthcare legislation to me?In 2008 the annual premium for an employer health plan covering a family of four averaged nearly $12,700, including the employer portion. The annual premium for single coverage averaged over $4,700.



A public option will be far less. From everything I've seen so far the coverage will remain roughly the same.Can anyone actually explain the details of the healthcare legislation to me?You can read all 850 pages of it if you like, but if you think the right wings are nuts, then you are probably a believer of all of the Obama lies anyway.Can anyone actually explain the details of the healthcare legislation to me?
simply put . government control of your life .

No comments:

Post a Comment