Saturday, February 18, 2012

Will the ethics and lobby reform legislation will make a difference in congress?

Do you beleive this will cause any difference in the day to day operation of Congress, or is it filled with loopholes?Will the ethics and lobby reform legislation will make a difference in congress?No, it won't make a difference. And it shouldn't. People like to complain about lobbyists. But they really need to look into a mirror. Lobbyists work for us. One of the most powerful lobbies in the country is the AARP, for old people. Or how about the NRA, for gun owners. Or Sierra Club, for greens. Or the Chamber of Commerce, for small business owners. The list is endless.



We need lobbyists. I don't have the time or money to make my voice heard to my congressman. If there is an issue that I care about, I can simply donate money to the organization and let them do the work for me.
  • publishing companies
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment