Monday, January 30, 2012

Where can I find the full text of old congressional legislation?

I'm looking for the Act of Congress signed by President Fillmore which created Washington Territory. Also, the Act of Congress authorizing statehood for Washington State.Where can I find the full text of old congressional legislation?Try the Library of Congress.Where can I find the full text of old congressional legislation?The Congressional Record. I believe it is available through the Library of Congress.Where can I find the full text of old congressional legislation?Go to the biggest public library in your area. They have access to the index for the Congressional Record. Find what you want and they can send for it. Some public libraries, such as the one in Minneapolis, MN, have a copy of the Congressional Record on site and it only takes an hour to get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment